Friday, September 5, 2008

Tram ride in Night Safari

You all should seriously visit the Night Safari once in your lifetime especially Singaporeans. I went on the tram ride that brings you around the habitats, with presenter explaining all the different animals and their behaviours.

Yes, yes, we do get freebies as one of the tenants there but I do not mind paying if they ask me to.

~

I tell you......It was so so COOL !!! I wanna go walking in the trails the next time round and hope 'A' will do it together with me. I believe there will be more "Wows and Ahhs" as we walk pass the habitats for the good physical and brain workout and the fabulous time we spend together.

Being an animal lover, I relish at all the beautiful animals in the kingdom and their adaptability and freedom. Yet aother side of me detest the fact that most of them are in such dangerous positions worldwide, ironically due to man and their ambitions, of which I am part of. Nevertheless, I'm glad that there are still people who care enough to "encage" them in a man-made world so as to preserve their lives and their species. Personally, I am now looking at how I can help these animals, be it a cat/dog/lion/elephant/etc.

No comments: