Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pirated

With this craze going on with the fish spa in which we are into as well. It is only normal for pirated ones to come up with the term garra rufa fish spa. It may be expensive per treatment or cheap ranging from SGD $10-$30 or more per session. However, here's a little tip in knowing if you are in for the 'real Garra rufa' fish spa:






They should like this. The morphology of these fishes are visible even when they are tiny. The spotting on their bodies are random and scattered and are neither very big nor bold like a polka dots. They are oval when looked from the front and longish in shape. In general, size and shape kinda like a cocktail sausage.
This is the kind that we have been using for our spa tanks all along and there is no fear for us evening making it up since you can jolly well see very clearly how they look like. As for those fishes that do not look like this, I'm sorry to inform you I can't tell you what fishes they are, fearing the wrath of my own conscience if someone's business go bust. Nevertheless, personally I would not say anything about the post effects of these pirated fishes as there have not been any, I mean any scientific evidence of it's goodness. This does not mean you can't go do the fish spa that are not Garra rufa but as for myself I would not even fork out a single cent for if I got cheated into doing it. But that's just me....

No comments: