Friday, December 21, 2007

Disguisting little bugs

It has been a sad day. Today I called the dog groomers and asked them about the ticks I found on my poor little doggie's body and the fact that I missed her dose of revolution for almost 3 weeks. She has been very scratchy and it breaks my heart to see sore bumps when I removed the ticks from her.

I will be sending her for a 'de-tick' session on Mon which happens to be Christmas Eve. On top of that, I have decided not to go out partying and will stay home with her since she might not be feeling so good mentally and perhaps physically after' de-tick-ing'.

It has been almost a month since she was first found with a tick after going to a dog run and she has not been feeding well since. That was the first time and will be the last time I will bring her to a dog run.

I have been observing her just to make sure she does not fall sick (aka lyme disease) due to the ticks, plus I did not go out for walks with her ever since her infestation with these miserable, disguisting, idiotic, blood sucking insects.

I feel so responsible for her plight now, I am like super self-blaming myself for her suffering.

No comments: